- The Pepper Events brand is owned by PIOTR WAŁĘSA SPÓŁKA KOMANDYTOWA, registered in the Register of Entrepreneurs maintained by the District Court for the Capital City of Warsaw in Warsaw, XII Economic Department of the National Court Register under number KRS 0000918136, NIP 701105022954, REGON 380335875, hereinafter referred to as “Pepper Events,” is a private place represented solely by its management.
- The only official websites of Pepper Events are www.pepperevents.pl and www.events-warsaw.pl. Pepper Events is not responsible for any information posted on other websites.
- Guests participating in events organized by Pepper Events automatically accept this regulation and consent to the free dissemination of their image recorded during events organized by Pepper Events, both in static form (photos) and dynamic form (video) for marketing, promotional, and image and information purposes. The consent is granted for an indefinite period and without territorial limitations and includes all known fields of exploitation, in particular: display, reproduction, broadcasting, retransmission, and all other public and non-public sharing of the recorded image, especially on the Internet, television (terrestrial, cable, satellite), or billboards/posters. Pepper Events is entitled to transfer the consent to its legal successor.
- In the event that a guest participates in an event sponsored by third parties or carried out by Pepper Events on behalf of third parties, the guest, regardless of the consent given in point 3, also consents to the conditions specified in point 3 regarding the dissemination of their image recorded during the event by these third parties. The consent specified in points 3 and 4 above also includes the dissemination of the image by other third parties within the framework of broadcasting and public playback of marketing materials, reports, and information about events.
- It is prohibited to bring into Pepper Events: food, drinks, alcohol, intoxicating substances, and other substances whose possession and distribution are prohibited by law, firearms and gas weapons, knives and other sharp objects, pyrotechnic products and fire-hazardous materials, other items that could pose a threat to the health or life of guests.
GENERAL PARTICIPATION IN EVENTS
- Security personnel have the right to search the contents of bags, backpacks, and clothing. In the event of a refusal to undergo such control, Pepper Events reserves the right to refuse entry to the Pepper Events premises.
- Individuals behaving aggressively or posing a direct threat to other Pepper Events guests, their property, and Pepper Events’ property, in a state of alcohol intoxication, under the influence of intoxicating substances, and violating the Club’s regulations with their behavior, will be expelled from the venue.
- Pepper Events is not responsible for random events that may occur during the event, such as fire, evacuation ordered by the Police and Fire Brigade, disasters, bomb alerts, and will not be obliged to refund money for the event or compensate for other claims related to the non-occurrence or interruption of the event for the reasons mentioned above.
- The closing time of Pepper Events is determined by the Manager in accordance with the circumstances.
- Pepper Events is a monitored facility.
- Pepper Events guests are required to strictly follow the instructions and orders of the staff and security.
- In the event of a drastic violation of Pepper Events’ regulations, security personnel have the right to use legally prescribed measures to ensure immediate safety.
- In the event of causing material damage in Pepper Events, committing an offense, or inappropriate behavior, security personnel have the right to apprehend the perpetrator and immediately hand them over to the Police. The perpetrator of the damage caused in Pepper Events is liable for the destruction or the person responsible for it. Individuals causing damage to Pepper Events’ property are financially and criminally responsible.
- Organizing promotional campaigns, advertisements, and fundraising without the consent of Pepper Events management is prohibited.
- Using Pepper Events equipment for purposes other than intended, such as climbing on poufs, tables, sofas, or DJ equipment, is prohibited.
- Leaving the Pepper Events premises with items belonging to the venue, such as glasses, goblets, coolers, etc., is prohibited.
- Pepper Events staff reserve the right to remove glasses, bottles, and similar items left in places where they may pose a risk to other people.
- Pepper Events is not responsible for damages caused to property or persons within or adjacent to Pepper Events premises.
- Smoking tobacco is prohibited in Pepper Events, except in specially marked and designated smoking areas – patio. Individuals in these areas voluntarily agree to be in a smoke-filled room.
- Pepper Events guests acknowledge that they may be exposed to continuous exposure to sound intensity that may damage their hearing.
- Pepper Events staff have the right to refuse to serve alcohol to an intoxicated person.
- In accordance with Article 15, Point 2, Pepper Events employees are obliged to refuse the sale of alcohol to a minor.
- Pepper Events is not responsible for items left or lost on the premises of the venue.
- The coatroom at Pepper Events is mandatory.
- A fee of 50 PLN applies for a lost or damaged coatroom number.
- Pepper Events does not operate a deposit for valuables in the coatroom and therefore does not take responsibility for valuable items, documents, electronic equipment, payment cards, etc., left in the coatroom.
- The coatroom attendant does not accept clothing from multiple people for common storage. The basis for the release of stored clothing is the coatroom number, which is the property of Pepper Events.
- The coatroom attendant is not obliged to verify the identity of the person collecting the items. In the case of a lost coatroom number, items will be issued after the event or at another time agreed upon with the Pepper Events manager.
- Pepper Events is not responsible for items left in the venue’s coatroom. Items left in the coatroom may be stored for up to 7 days.
- Pepper Events is responsible for clothing left in the coatroom and lost due to Pepper Events’ fault up to the amount of 300 PLN.
- A client leaving items in the coatroom accepts the regulations.
- This regulation in its current form is valid from October 22, 2022, until it is modified or revoked.
- The content of this regulation is available on the Pepper Events website mentioned in point 2 of this section and at the Pepper Events reception.