The collected information relates to the IP address, type of browser used, language, type of operating system, Internet service provider, information about the time and date, location and information sent to the website via the contact form.
The collected data is used to monitor and check how users use our websites to improve the functioning of the website, ensuring more effective and problem-free navigation. We monitor user information using the Google Analytics tool that records user behavior on the website.
In accordance with the accepted practice of most websites, we store HTTP queries directed to our server. The browsed resources are identified by URL addresses.
The exact list of information stored in the web server log files is as follows:
– public IP address of the computer from which the inquiry came,
– name of the client’s station – identification performed by the HTTP protocol, if possible,
– username provided in the authorization process,
– time of arrival of the inquiry,
– the first line of the HTTP request,
– HTTP response code,
– the number of bytes sent by the server,
– URL of the page previously visited by the user,
– information about the user’s browser,
– information about errors that occurred during the execution of the HTTP transaction.
These data are not associated with specific people browsing the website. To ensure the highest quality of the website, we occasionally analyze log files to determine which pages are visited most often, which web browsers are used, whether the website structure contains errors, etc.
The user may at any time disable or restore the option of collecting cookies by changing the settings in the web browser.